17 Apr 2010

Testing out some email posting features

Just a quicky post to see if posting via email works or not.

I realize I haven't updated in a while, but I'll get back to it asap.  I finished reading The Strain and I enjoyed it, however I totally forgot to write a review for it so... yeah.  Maybe I'll try and do one from memory or I'll wait until I've finished the trilogy (2011!) before posting a review on the series as a whole.

Currently reading The Little Giant of Auberdine County for my Novel Ladies group read and then I need to tackle The Time Traveler's Wife for my Refer-A-Book Friday read.  Once those are done I need to get back on track with my year long challenges.  The books are sitting here collecting dust... I neeeed to get them moved to my 'read' bookshelf.

Other than that, it is pretty much business as usual around here.  Big kid is out doing tagging for his Air Cadet squadron this weekend.  Middle kid is chasing toddler around the house and the man is having a veg out day for the moment.

Until next time.

Posted via email from mercy20's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment