22 Mar 2010

Potty Training Sucks

I've been trying to potty train my son for a while now. He's been in pullups for a few months and hasn't made any progress so today we're switching tactics and stuffing him into regular underpants.

We just had accident #1... should be interesting to see if this method works any faster than just leaving him in pullups to avoid the messes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll hate the wet feeling and the ick of the accidents running down his legs (he's in the tub right now so I think that's a definate plus to this method).

Survived March Break! Both the older kids are back in school today, so I'm enjoying some peace and quiet. Can't really complain too much though... eldest spent the week at his dad's place and on Sunday both boys went to lunch and a movie with their grandparents.

Currently Reading: Pandemonium - by Darly Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment